Monday, 3 October 2011

Aloha! - Where it all began

Hi all and welcome to Christine's Kitchen.

I have decided to start a blog all about food. Its going to be my way to share all the things my Mam taught me about food. People always enjoyed my Mam's cooking, and have always asked her for recipes, advice or to just make things for them. Cooking is one of the biggest memories I have of my Mam as a child and thought this blog would be a great way for her to live on.

I have always enjoyed cooking, trying new things, eating new things, practising old things and generally just playing about in the kitchen. It has become my turn for people to ask me for recipes and to make things for them, so I plan to do so here.

If I can I will try to include a picture of things!


No comments:

Post a Comment