Sunday, 22 January 2012

I have a mincer!

The highlight of my culinary life happened last night! I came home from work to find that my husband had bought me a cast iron mincer! 


It is possibly the most exciting thing in my kitchen right now! 

So no surprises, I have made burgers! Tomorrow I am torn between the idea of mincing the very nice steak that is in my fridge, or just having a nicely grilled fillet. This is a very hard decision. 
The mincer itself is made by Kitchen Craft and looks like this: 

This is not my picture, Its the one from the Kitchen Craft website!

It is a must for every kitchen! I have decreed! Its time consuming yes, however, the satisfaction of making burgers from meat you minced yourself it worth it. The other benefit of it, I can make my mince as lean as I want, any combination of meats I want, and one day I might be brave enough to make sausages!!


No comments:

Post a Comment